PODCAST

New Movie // Concept

This post is going to be a little different from the rest, because it does not relate to anything practical or designs I have made, it will be more of a written blog. Boring I know, but what more can I do, just doing as asked of me. Anyways lets get to it.

We were given a task where we would have to use the word "RUSH" to create our own movie synopsis and story. I was confused because I recognised that there was already a movie based on this word with Daniel Brühl and Chris Hemsworth. That story was about a rivalry between Formula 1 drivers which makes sense with the title, so that idea was scrubbed off my idea bank.

This seemed like the most simplest things to do at first so I started coming up with ideas and started taking notes on every one of them. After writing them all down, I was happy I did it all myself and relieved that I didn't have to do anymore. But then the next day, something hilarious happened when I double checked them all. What happened was when I checked them one-by-one, it turns out each one I stole from an existing movie without ever realising it, I felt humiliated at the fact that it actually happened I urgently sat down to think of more ideas. And finally I made one where it is different to those I have watched. If it exists already, I apologise in advance.

"In 2087 everyone lives with a microchip on their head which controls the way they live their life. A new game is developed to change the course of history. A new form of gaming has evolved into the form of a pill where once it is cracked open, you pass out into the “Gaming World”. It is all fin and games until they realise that after the 5 lives given by the industry, you die in real life too. So now they rush around the game to finish the level before they run out of lives. Once a mission is completed, they return to the real world where they do what they can to shut down the servers without being caught."


Well this is it, this is my synopsis. If you enjoyed this story let me know what would make it even more interesting. The more ideas, the better. I hope that one day I can make this story a reality because I for one find it very interesting and something that could make it big. 

Comments

Popular Posts