PODCAST

Fresh // Out The Box

I am very happy to say that for the first small project and for the first official blog post, I have had the privilege to make my very own Magazine Cover. There is a very special reason to why I am very excited to be stating this and that is the fact that I get to use my creative side of me. Because of my experience, I was permitted to increase the standard of my work then if I would not have had any experience at all. 


Up above you will be able to see the magazine cover I made throughout the time given within my lesson. We were given the time to express out creativity and imagination to create a magazine cover suited to our own preference. My choice for a magazine is based on the British magazines called "TV Mag" and "What's On TV?" where they give the scheduling to what is on and gives insights to what is popular or not. But instead of just general TV, I wanted it to be focused on Anime whether it is the anime Series or Movies.

It is very easy to tell that I am a very big ANIME enthusiast from the images that I have selected and the Japanese writing. When asked to select an image to put on the background, I used an already downloaded image to which I use quite a lot. This image for me creates a sense of aspiration, hope and that there is something out there that we aspire to go. That is what I am attempting to portray, that when reading this magazine, you will get inspired to get more and even watch an anime you find interesting.

As stated before, here people will see what is being shown in the different service providers and also gives summaries in a SPOILERS section for those who have watched anime that have finished their seasons. I believe this would interest so many people because I would not be the only interested in this.

There is also a section in my magazine where it tells you the dates for when new seasons return for anime - hence the "Demon Slayer Season 2" that actually came out a couple of days ago, so I try to keep it current - and for absolutely new anime that will commence throughout the week. I would find this interesting because I would be very keen to find out when my favourite animes would be returning that once it does, the excitement would ever so increase. The images are also with a white cutout around the image so that it stands out from the background.

I forgot to mention the title of my magazine. I decided to go for the name "THRIVE" because it is another word for 'prosper which I find interesting. It leaves you thinking and also matched with the background of the 2 characters sitting and looking at the stars. If you also look very closely too, you would be able to see that the Title also hides itself a bit behind the image, mostly seen at the bottom and and the glowing butterflies over it. This is a typical style that magazines do their covers, the main person or image covers most of the title. I also added the date and a barcode as what typical magazines covers show.

Any who, I hope you enjoyed my magazine cover and the long insight to what was included. Hope to see you again on my blog 👋🏼

Comments

Popular Posts